PHR S23 BILLET Turbo Manifold for 2JZ-GE in 2001-05 IS300/1998-2005 GS300, Twin Scroll, Dual Gates
Powerhouse Racing is proud to offer our S23 Turbo Manifold for the 2JZ-GTE engine. Featuring the Twin Scroll Billet Collector, and 1.25" primaries.
NOW FEATURING THE PHR EXCLUSIVE BILLET COLLECTOR AND EQUAL LENGTH RUNNERS!
- T4 Twin-Scroll Billet Collector
- Equal Length Runner Design
- 1.25" 304L Stainless Steel Schedule 10 Primaries (1.44" ID)
- Dual 44/46mm Wastegate Flange
- Includes Short Stud and Nut Kit (8 studs/ nuts), and 4 studs and nuts for turbo to collector flange.
- Motors that come native with a distributor will require a coil-on-plug conversion
This manifold was designed for 3 purposes:
First: Ease of installation. - Don't spend years trying to get your manifold to fit, only to have it come loose again. Those with the experience have bloodied enough knuckles, and ground down enough nuts to know how important this is.
Second: Fitment. - This manifold is hands down the best fitting manifold on the planet. Not only does this manifold fit in the car the way it should, it fits EVERY T4 turbo available. From the baby T4's to the massive Precision 8285. Even with the H cover this turbo fits under the stock hood, away from the shock tower and you can even run it WITH a spool valve. Nobody else can claim this. Nobody else is even close.
Third: Maximum Performance. - We put our manifold up the the most well known and top notch manifolds in the world and blow their doors off!
Reasons you want this manifold and not the other garbage out there:
1. First our manifolds use schedule 10 stainless steel tubing. Most use 14-18 gauge which is very thin and which will not last for a long time and if the material breaks off, (which others have multiple times) you will trash the turbo with the slag and broken off parts from the cheap material used as it shoots up in the turbo
2. All TIG welded, Fully back purged, for strength quality and flow. These also eliminates any crystallization (slag). Slag can break off from inside lesser manifolds and damage the turbo.>
3. Our collector design is the best available. It’s flow is far superior to any you will find out there. It also promotes inertia of cylinder pulses, improving horsepower and response, as well as reduced back pressure.
4. The manifold uses any waste gate available and any variety of sizes and needs for each customer (more personal build) other name brand manifolds waste gate assemblies have Fallen off over time!
5. Longer runner design will increase power and torque, especially with larger turbo set ups
6. The superior design of the waste gate(s) also do not get in the way of the intercooler pipe, or air filter set up
7. They will clear ANY turbo up to an GT45\80 with maximum clearance allowed from valve cover, hood, strut tower, and water neck.
8. This is the ONLY production manifold you can buy with EQUAL LENGTH runner design. Benefiting you with smoother power delivery, tuning simplicity, and increased torque while maximizing your turbo's capability.
9. Do any custom configuration of down pipe and mid pipe set ups, for any exhaust set up, saving more fabrication and down time
10. Optional ceramic coating
11. Each one is built on a car so fitment and quality is guaranteed
12. PHR BILLET COLLECTOR
PLEASE NOTE FOR IS300: ABS Delete or ABS Relocation w/ Battery Relocation Required.
Powerhouse Racing Turbo Manifolds
Our manifolds are hand built in-house by some of the best fabricators on the planet. Pain-staking detail is taken in every inch of these works of art. We'll put our workup against anybody on the planet. You won't find one better. We've been doing it longer and we've been doing it better. We have the experience that nobody else does. And our manifolds are backed by 20 years of proven performance.